Monday, August 13, 2007

OH MY GOSH!

I was browsing through YouTube recently and I just rediscovered one of my favorite cartoons from my younger years. Anyone remember when Nickelodean and Cartoon Network were legitimately funny? I hope so, cause this was one of my favorite cartoons from Cartoon Network in those days. Back then, Cartoon Network actually tried to make their shows wittier and funny without little gimmicks (and this is based on my view of them then and now). It also helpsthat this was made by the same geniuses who made Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. So without further ado, here's a hilariouus short clip from the classic cartoon Freakazoid.

3 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Ryne said...

Oh my Gosh...I remember I loved this cartoon

I miss the golden years of cartoons. Rugrats, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Proud Family, PINKY AND THE BRAIN (greatest cartoon ever)...so many good cartoons I miss

 
At August 13, 2007 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Bryce said...

lol I remember Freakazoid..I use to love that show

 
At August 13, 2007 at 7:04 PM , Blogger zgamer said...

Yep, those were good days. Good days indeed. I miss those days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home